VE 3D for WPF crashes in Surface Unit

May 3, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Hi,

We updated the new version of VE 3D , InfoStrat control failes to initialize in surface units. Fails in VEMap_Loaded event. The error message says Object Is not ready to Use. It recommends us to use Host.RenderingEngine.Initialze event. I checked the ready state for the host , it is always false.

This is occuring from today only....

Thanks
Raja
Coordinator
May 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Raja,

Have you downloaded the latest source code from the source code tab above?  Download change set 23079 and try it again.  That includes support for the latest VE3D control.

I'm waiting on feedback on these from people before publishing as a full update.

Thanks,
Josh
May 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Hi,

I tested the whole day. It seems to be stable. So there are no issues. Please release this.

Thanks

Raja

Sent: 04 May 2009 16:21
To: rajamannar@xface.co.uk
Subject: Re: VE 3D for WPF crashes in Surface Unit [virtualearthwpf:55198]

Raja,

Have you downloaded the latest source code from the source code tab above? Download change set 23079 and try it again. That includes support for the latest VE3D control.

I'm waiting on feedback on these from people before publishing as a full update.

Thanks,
Josh

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (virtualearthwpf@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email virtualearthwpf@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
May 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM
Glad it is working for you now!

You can go ahead and use that source code.  When I finalize the release it is basically just putting the source code and binaries into a zip file under the Releases tab.