'InfoStrat.VE.NUI.Aero' failed to load

Mar 24, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Hello,

I'm building a pilot for surface using InfoStrat.VE and everything was working correctly in the simulator. Then, when I tried to deploy the solution to the unit I got the following error:

The assembly with display name 'InfoStrat.VE.NUI.Aero' failed to load in the 'Load' binding context of the AppDomain with ID 1. The cause of the failure was: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'InfoStrat.VE.NUI.Aero, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4b91201fe2ccb763' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'InfoStrat.VE.NUI.Aero, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4b91201fe2ccb763'

I went back to the simulator and I realized I'm getting the same error when debugging the application but I can run it without any problem. I can't find any reference to VE.NUI.Aero so I'm not sure where to start investigating. Does anyone know anything about this?

I changed some things in the source files of Infostrat.VE control but I have removed all the changes and added references to the original dlls, but the situation hasn't changed.

Thanks in advance,
David Martos

Coordinator
Mar 25, 2009 at 5:40 AM
David,

This must be something wrong with your project, the dll references, or something you changed in the code.  There was never an InfoStrat.VE.NUI.Aero project or dll in the original codebase.